Easy Weeknight Rotisserie Chicken Salad
A quick and easy dinner for busy weeknights!
- 1 store bought rotisserie chicken
- 2 large handfuls mixed baby lettuces, arugula, watercress
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- zest from one lemon
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 3 each cornishons thinly sliced
Remove the breast from the rotisserie chicken and thinly slice it on the bias. Reserve the rest of the chicken to use later for tacos, soup or another salad!
Make the vinaigrette: In a small jar combine all the ingredients and then shake vigorously until emulsified.
Toss the greens, radish, zest and shallot with the dressing. Season with salt and fresh pepper. Divide the salad between two plates, top with the chicken. Pour a little extra vinaigrette directly over the chicken. Server immediately!