BLT Pizza with Basil Pesto Ranch
This easy-to-make pizza combines all of my favorite ingredients, crispy bacon, fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, basil pesto, and ranch dressing! Half BLT, half pizza, this 30-minute meal is so delicious and will leave you wanting more!
- 1 16 oz pizza dough
- 2 c fresh mozzarella torn
- 8 oz bacon cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil plus more for the pan
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 2 c cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 c shredded lettuce
- 1/2 c ranch dressing
- 1/4 c pesto
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil and grated garlic.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the pizza dough out into a large rectangle. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet. Brush the dough with a thin layer of the garlic olive oil mixture then top with the torn mozzarella. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
While the pizza is cooking prepare the toppings. Cook the bacon in a pan until golden brown and crispy. In a small bowl whisk together the ranch dressing a basil pesto.
Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the crispy bacon, tomatoes, and shredded lettuce. Serve immediately with basil pesto ranch on the side.
Storing and Reheating:
- Bacon: turkey bacon, or vegan bacon.
- Mozzarella: fontina, provalone, burrata, or goat cheese
- Leftover pizza can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days wrapped with plastic wrap or in an air-tight container. Reheat in a preheated 400 F oven for 5-10 minutes.
Calories: 719kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 67g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 1210mg | Potassium: 342mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1088IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 331mg | Iron: 1mg