There’s been a lot of buzz around Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi! I finally tried it out and to my surprise, it’s so good and incredibly versatile. Try my recipe below for cauliflower gnocchi with corn, tomatoes, and basil!
I have to admit I was a little skeptical when I first saw that Trader Joe’s was selling gnocchi made out of cauliflower, however now that I’ve tried it out for myself I’m loving it! It’s a great healthy and quick-cooking dinner option. Check out my recipe below for cauliflower gnocchi with corn, tomatoes, and basil!
Don’t forget the Basil Vinaigrette!
What is cauliflower gnocchi?
Cauliflower gnocchi is a Trader Joe’s product. You can find it in the frozen food section. It’s gluten-free, vegan, gnocchi made out of cauliflower, cassava flour, and potato starch.
How to get crispy, not soggy, cauliflower gnocchi:
The trick with cauliflower gnocchi is to cook them from frozen and let them get crispy and golden brown in a hot pan with olive oil. If you cook them any other way they end up soggy. Whatever you do, do not boil or microwave them!
Recipe Step by Step:
Check Out More Great Recipes:
I love to hear from readers and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment and/or give it a rating! Don’t forget to follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram for all the latest updates!
Cauliflower Gnocchi with Corn, Tomatoes and Basil
- 1 package Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi frozen, do not thaw
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 1 c cherry tomatoes
- ½ recipe basil vinaigrette
- 1 hunk parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat. Add a few tablespoons of olive oil to the pan. Add the frozen gnocchi in one single layer. Let the gnocchi get crispy and golden brown on one side before stirring them around. Sauté the gnocchi for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the gnocchi from the pan and set aside. Next, sauté the corn and tomatoes. Season with salt then add the gnocchi back into the pan. Grate some parmesan over the gnocchi. Stir everything together.
- Divide between plates. Top each plate with a drizzle of basil vinaigrette and extra grated parmesan. Serve right away!