A healthy and refreshing chilled soba noodle salad with creamy miso tahini dressing!
This easy to make and super delicious soba noodle salad is tossed with carrot, cilantro, scallion, toasted sesame seeds, and creamy miso-tahini dressing! Don’t feel like you have to stop there. This recipe is completely customizable. Feel free to add any veggies you like, snow peas, cucumber, bell pepper, or even a protein like marinated tofu, grilled steak, shrimp, or chicken.
Step One: In a small bowl whisk together the miso, garlic, and tahini, then add in the sesame oil, soy sauce, and lime juice. Add water as needed to make the dressing a pourable consistency.
Step Two: Toss the chilled soba noodles with the dressing and fresh cilantro, carrots, and sesame seeds. Divide between bowls and serve right away!
Miso-Tahini Soba Noodles
- ½ lb soba noodles cooked and cooled
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- ¼ c cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ c grated carrot
- ¼ c tahini
- 2 tbs miso paste
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic grated
- ¼ c water
- In a small bowl whisk together the miso, garlic, and tahini, then add in the sesame oil, soy sauce, and lime juice. Add the water as needed to thin out the dressing to a pourable consistency.
- Toss the chilled soba noodles with the dressing and fresh cilantro, carrots, and sesame seeds. Divide between bowls and serve right away!
Yaffi Lvova, RDN
The dressing recipe looks very much like my soup base for DIY miso sesame ramen! I put it in the bottom of a bowl, put frozen and fresh veggies on top, add dehydrated noddles, and then add hot water when I get to work. The combination is delicious. I’m excited to try your take on it! Posting this recipe to Baby Bloom Nutrition on FB 🙂 (scheduled for Saturday)