This chilled noodle salad is packed with veggies, and tossed in a tangy Thai coconut-almond butter sauce! Oh, and it’s vegan and gluten-free!
Creamy Coconut Thai Noodle Salad is perfect for lunch or dinner. It’s packed with flavor and crunchy veggies. Adjust the spice level to your preference with extra sriracha or chopped jalapeno!
How to make Creamy Coconut Thai Noodle Salad:
I’m obsessed with my new julienne peeler. It’s the easiest way I’ve found to create long, beautiful vegetable ribbons. Use this peeler on the carrots and zucchini! Alternatively, you can use a box grater or mandoline with a julienne attachment.
Whisk the dressing together in a bowl. This recipe will yield you some extra dressing that you can use to marinate shrimp, tofu or chicken if you want to add some protein to your salad.
Toss the noodles with the veggies, dressing, scallions, and cilantro. This salad keeps refrigerated for up to four days.
Ingredients in Creamy Coconut Thai Noodle Salad:
-red bell pepper
optional additions: tofu, chicken, shrimp, snap peas, snow peas, edamame, basil, mint, jalapeno
-almond butter: peanut butter works too
-full fat coconut milk
-honey or brown sugar
-soy sauce: use tamari or coconut aminos for gluten-free
-sriracha or chili garlic sauce
This super simple dressing can be whisked together in a bowl.
Creamy Coconut Thai Noodle Salad
- 6/7 oz rice noodles
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 whole scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
Spicy Coconut-Lime Sauce
- ¼ c coconut milk
- ¼ c almond butter
- ¼ c lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey or brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce substitite tamari or coconut aminos for GF
- 2 tbsp sriracha or chili garlic sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package. Drain and chill under cold running water.
- Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Toss the chilled noodles and veggies with the spicy-coconut lime sauce taste and season with salt or more soy sauce if necessary. Top with chopped cilantro and scallions. Serve immediately!
Leave a Comment