These five-ingredient spicy pork and peanut noodles are going to light up your recipe repertoire! They’re creamy, savory, and just slightly spicy! The best part? All you need is 5 simple ingredients and start to finish this recipe is on the table in less than 30 minutes! That’s faster than waiting for delivery or picking up take out!
I never do this but I’m actually eating a bowl of these noodles as I’m typing up this post and let me tell you, you have to make this recipe! It does not get easier and more satisfying than these spicy noodles with creamy peanut sauce.
If you love these noodles (I know you will) check out another fan favorite this Udon Noodle Stir Fry.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
Spicy Pork and Peanut Noodles: Step by Step
Step 1. Cook the Noodles
Cook then noodles according to the packages instructions.
Step 2. Make the Sauce
The sauce is super simple to make, just whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
Step 3. Brown the Pork
Cook the ground pork until it’s golden brown and crispy.
Step 4. Toss in the Noodles + Serve
Add the noodles and sauce to the pan. Use water, as needed to thin out the sauce until it coats the noodles and pork evenly. Divide between bowls and serve!
FAQs and Expert Tips
You can! You can use tahini, sunflower seed butter, or any other nut butter you prefer.
Yes, this recipe is gluten-free. Rice noodles contain no gluten.
Yes, you can absolutely make this recipe with ground chicken, turkey or crumbled tofu.
Check out more great recipes:
I love to hear from readers and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment and/or give it a rating! Don’t forget to follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram for all the latest updates!
5-Ingredient Spicy Pork and Peanut Noodles
- 7 oz pad Thai rice noodles
- 2 tsp neutral oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/4 c chili garlic sauce or sriracha
- 1/4 c hoisin sauce
- 1/4 c peanut butter
- 1/4 c water
- salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the rice noodles according to the packages' instructions. Drain, toss with little oil to avoid clumping then set aside.
- To make the sauce whisk together the chili garlic sauce, hoisin, peanut butter, and water.
- Heat a saute pan over medium/high heat. Add a glug of oil to the pan along with the ground pork. Sauté the pork until crispy and golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn the heat to low add the sauce and cooked noodles to the pan. Gently, stir all the ingredients together. If the mixture is too think and difficult to stir add some water to the pan. The sauce should be creamy and evenly coat the noodles. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately!
- Ground Pork: You can use ground chicken, turkey, or crumbled tofu if you prefer.
- Garlic Chili Sauce: AKA sambal, can be found at most supermarkets. You can also use sriracha. Feel free to adjust the spice level to your palate, start with just a tablespoon if you don’t like too much heat.
- Peanut Butter: For a peanut allergy substitute sunflower seed butter, tahini, or almond butter.
- Is this recipe gluten-free? Yes, rice noodles are made without gluten.
- Leftover can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop. Use a few tablespoons of water to rehydrate the sauce.