Spicy pork and peanut noodles are going to light up your recipe repertoire! They’re creamy, savory and just slightly spicy. The best part? You only need five simple ingredients!
About Five-Ingredient Meals:
Five ingredient meals are wholesome down to earth recipes that focus on the quality of ingredients rather than quantity. These flavorful, unfussy meals are fun and easy to make!
Salt, pepper, and oil are fair game and therefore not considered one of the five ingredients!
Spicy Pork and Peanut Noodles: Step by Step →
5-Ingredient Spicy Pork and Peanut Noodles
- 7 oz pad Thai rice noodles
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce or sriracha
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 c water
- salt and pepper
- oil- coconut, olive or grapeseed is fine
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the rice noodles according to the packages' instructions. Drain, toss with little oil to avoid clumping then set aside.
- To make the sauce whisk together the chili garlic sauce, hoisin, peanut butter, and water.
- Heat a saute pan over medium/high heat. Add a glug of oil to the pan along with the ground pork. Sauté the pork until crispy and golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn the heat to low add the sauce and cooked noodles to the pan. Gently, stir all the ingredients together. If the mixture is too think and difficult to stir add some water to the pan. The sauce should be creamy and evenly coat the noodles. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately!