Five simple ingredients are all you need for this healthy and delicious creamy pasta with goat cheese, arugula, and chickpea pasta!
I was a little bit skeptical when I first heard about pasta made from chickpeas. Do we really need another gluten-free pasta option? Well, it turns out yes we do! I really like it! This recipe is one of my favorite ways to eat chickpea pasta, with just a few simple ingredients; lemon, arugula, feta, and garlic. It’s quick and easy to make and only has FIVE ingredients!
Order Banza chickpea pasta here!
Five-Ingredient Chickpea Pasta Step by Step →
Check out more great recipes:
I love to hear from readers and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment and/or give it a rating! Don’t forget to follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram for all the latest updates!
Five-Ingredient Chickpea Pasta with Arugula + Feta
- 2 c chickpea pasta
- 2 heaping cups arugula
- 4 oz feta cheese, in brine
- 1 lemon, juice + zest
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook the chickpea pasta according to the packages instructions. Reserve 1/4c of the cooking liquid before draining.
- While the pasta is cooking heat a saute pan over medium-low heat. Sauté the sliced garlic and a few turns of freshly cracked black pepper. When the oil becomes aromatic and the garlic is golden brown, add in the cooked pasta and reserved cooking liquid.
- Toss the pasta in the pan with the oil. Turn off the heat. Add in the arugula and feta. Season with the lemon juice, zest and salt, and pepper. Divide between bowls and enjoy immediately!