Five-Ingredient Turkey Meatballs with Whole Wheat Pasta is healthy, kid-friendly, and so easy to make!
This is the perfect comforting, unfussy turkey meatball recipe. All you need is five simple ingredients. Don’t forget to top your pasta with a mountain of parmesan cheese right before serving!
Serve it with caesar salad and you have one of my all-time favorite dinners!
Five-Ingredient Turkey Meatballs with Whole Wheat Pasta step by step:
ABOUT FIVE-INGREDIENT MEALS:
Five ingredient meals are wholesome down to earth recipes that focus on the quality of ingredients rather than quantity. These flavorful, unfussy meals are fun and easy to make.
Salt, pepper, and oil are fair game and therefore not considered one of the five ingredients!
If you love Five-Ingredient Turkey Meatballs with Whole Wheat Pasta, check out more great recipes
Five-Ingredient Turkey Meatballs with Whole Wheat Pasta
- 1 28oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 large hunk of parmesan
- 1 lb whole wheat pasta
- Place the turkey in a bowl and grate two cloves of garlic into it. Season with salt and pepper. Mix, scoop, and roll into meatballs.
- Heat a large pot over medium/high heat. Pour a glug of olive oil into the pan, brown the meatballs on all sides. You may need to do this in two batches. Remove the meatballs from the pan and add in the remaining two cloves of garlic (chopped). Sauté until aromatic and golden brown. Next, add in the crushed tomatoes, meatballs and a big pinch of salt. Simmer together covered for 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the packages instructions. Add the cooked pasta to the pot with the meatballs and tomatoes.
- Divide the pasta and meatballs between bowls. Top with lots of shaved parmesan and serve immediately!