This easy-to-make pizza combines all of my favorite ingredients, crispy bacon, fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, basil pesto, and ranch dressing! Half BLT, half pizza, this 30-minute meal is so delicious and will leave you wanting more!
*Hannah Montana voice* “You get the best of both worlds….” BLT and Pizza! Two of my favorite comfort foods combined into one. This cheesy pizza is baked until golden brown then topped with crispy bacon, fresh cherry tomatoes, romaine lettuce, and served alongside basil pesto ranch dipping sauce! Starting with a store-bought pizza dough makes this recipe fast and simple!
- Feeling ambitious and want to make your own pizza dough? Check out this recipe here.
- Looking for the perfect pairing? Serve BLT Pizza alongside The Perfect Kale Caesar Salad!
Ingredients You’ll Need
Here’s what you’ll need to make BLT pizza with Basil Pesto Ranch: store-bought pizza dough, garlic, olive oil, fresh mozzarella, bacon, cherry tomatoes, romaine lettuce, ranch dressing, and pesto.
Recipe Step by Step
Step 1. Bake the Pizza Crust
Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface, make sure it’s room temperature for easy rolling. Brush with olive oil and garlic, top with mozzarella, and bake until golden brown.
Step 2. Prepare the Toppings
While the pizza is in the oven get all the toppings ready, crisp up the bacon in a pan, slice the tomatoes, and whisk together the pesto-ranch dipping sauce.
Step 3. Assemble
Remove the pizza from the oven and top with crispy bacon, tomatoes, and shredded lettuce. Serve immediately with basil pesto ranch on the side.
FAQs and Expert Tips
My favorite side dishes for pizza are chopped salad, tomato salad with buttermilk basil dressing, and broccolini with Calabrian chilis, and garlic.
Leftover pizza can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days wrapped with plastic wrap or in an air-tight container. Reheat in a preheated 400 F oven for 5-10 minutes.
Yes, you can use turkey bacon or plant-based bacon for this BLT pizza!
Check Out More Great Pizza Recipes
I love to hear from readers and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment and/or give it a rating! Don’t forget to follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram for all the latest updates!
BLT Pizza with Basil Pesto Ranch
- 1 16 oz pizza dough
- 2 c fresh mozzarella torn
- 8 oz bacon cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil plus more for the pan
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 2 c cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 c shredded lettuce
- ½ c ranch dressing
- ¼ c pesto
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil and grated garlic.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the pizza dough out into a large rectangle. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet. Brush the dough with a thin layer of the garlic olive oil mixture then top with the torn mozzarella. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- While the pizza is cooking prepare the toppings. Cook the bacon in a pan until golden brown and crispy. In a small bowl whisk together the ranch dressing a basil pesto.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the crispy bacon, tomatoes, and shredded lettuce. Serve immediately with basil pesto ranch on the side.
- Bacon: turkey bacon, or vegan bacon.
- Mozzarella: fontina, provalone, burrata, or goat cheese
- What should I serve with BLT Pizza? My favorite side dishes for pizza are chopped salad, tomato salad with buttermilk basil dressing, and broccolini with Calabrian chilis, and garlic.
- Leftover pizza can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days wrapped with plastic wrap or in an air-tight container. Reheat in a preheated 400 F oven for 5-10 minutes.
Leave a Comment