I’m a big fan of sheet pan dinners! This one is made with roasted Italian sausages, broccolini, lemon, and torn bread pieces that become golden-brown and soak up all of the yummy fat drippings from the sausage! Finish it with creamy feta cheese and a drizzle of crunchy chili oil for the perfect 30-minute, one-pan meal!
This easy, sheet-pan dinner has everything you need for a delicious meal, and it’s ready in less than 30-minutes! You can’t beat that!
Juicy, golden-brown roasted sausages (use pork, chicken, or turkey!) with broccolini, lemon slices, toasted bread, and creamy feta cheese all cooked together on a single baking pan. Hello, easy clean-up! This recipe is full of flavors and textures that will totally surprise you. Don’t forget my favorite part: a drizzle of spicy, garlicky, crunchy chili oil!
Crunchy Chili Oil aka Chili Crisp is a spicy, salty, umami-packed oil infused with crispy bits of chilis, peppers, garlic, and spices. It’s great for adding flavor and texture to your favorite foods! You can make your own or check out a few of my favorite brands: Boon Sauce, Fly by Jing, and Trader Joes Chili Onion Crunch.
Looking for another great Sheet Pan Dinner? Check out Sheet Pan Chicken Tacos al Pastor!
Ingredients You’ll Need
Here’s what you’ll need to make this delicious sheet pan dinner: Italian sausage links, broccolini, feta cheese, country loaf or sourdough bread, lemons, olive oil, and chili oil.
Recipe Step by Step
Step 1. Prep the Sheet Pan
Place all of the ingredients, except the feta and chili oil, on a sheet pan. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper and bake in a pre-heated oven until golden brow.
Step 2. Finish and Serve
Crumble the feta cheese over the sheet pan, serve warm with chili oil on the side. Yep, it really is that easy!
FAQs and Expert Tips:
If you’re unsure whether the sausage is fully cooked or not, use a meat thermometer. When the internal temperature has reached 160°F the sausage is fully cooked and ready to serve.
Absolutely! You can use any mild Italian sausage you like!
Check Out More Great Recipes
I love to hear from readers and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment and/or give it a rating! Don’t forget to follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram for all the latest updates!
Sheet Pan Roasted Sausage with Broccolini, Feta, and Crunchy Chili Oil
- 8 links mild Italian Sausage pork, chicken or turkey
- 3 bunches broccolini
- 3 c torn bread bite-sized pieces
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz feta cheese
- ½ c crunchy chili oil see note
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Place the sausages, broccolini, lemon slices, and torn bread onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, toss to coat. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the sausages are golden brown and cooked through.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the sheet pan. Serve warm with crunchy chili oil on the side.
- Sausage: You can use pork, chicken, or turkey sausage.
- Feta Cheese: Goat cheese also works.
- Bread: country loaf, ciabatta, or sourdough bread
- Chili oil: You can make your own or check out a few of my favorite brands: Boon Sauce, Fly by Jing, and Trader Joes Chili Onion Crunch.
- If you’re unsure whether the sausage is fully cooked or not, use a meat thermometer. When the internal temperature has reached 160°F the sausage is fully cooked and ready to serve.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days. Reheat in a 400 F oven for 5-10 minutes.