These oven-roasted fingerling potatoes are crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside, and infused with olive oil, garlic, and rosemary! This comforting side dish is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner or even a Thanksgiving feast!
Why I Love Roasted Fingerling Potatoes:
- They taste amazing! Roasting potatoes in a bath of olive oil, butter, garlic, and herbs infuse them with flavor!
- It’s quick and easy! Start to finish this recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes and requires only 6-ingredients.
- It’s super versatile! These roasted potatoes are the perfect complement to so many different main courses; fish, pork, chicken, or beef. They are even a staple on my Thanksgiving table!
Here’s everything you need to make this easy, comforting side dish: fingerling potatoes, fresh thyme, fresh rosemary, garlic, olive oil, and butter.
Recipe Step by Step:
Step 1. Season the Potatoes
Preheat your oven to 425. In a large bowl toss the potatoes with the herbs, oil, butter, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
Step 2. Roast and Serve
Roast the potatoes for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally until they are crispy and golden brown. Taste and season with salt and freshly cracked pepper. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl or platter and top with any remaining olive oil, butter, and herbs from the roasting pan.
Yes! You can use red bliss, Yukon gold or any other “new” or “baby” potato.
Yes, just double the olive oil in place of the butter.
Check Out More Delicious Side Dishes:
I love to hear from readers and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment and/or give it a rating! Don’t forget to follow along on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram for all the latest updates!
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 5 cloves of garlic whole
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425. In a large bowl toss the potatoes with the herbs, oil, butter and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Arrange the potatoes on a large baking tray, cut side down.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally until they are crispy and golden brown. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and top with any remaining olive oil, butter, and herbs from the roasting pan.